Friday, June 09, 2006

Blah.

Well, hello to everyone and thanks for visiting my new fashion blog. I'm kind of new to this whole fashion thing... in other words I've just recently found out the beauty of, MiuMiu, Givenchy, YSL, DVF, MarcJacobs etc... & I've become addicted! So, I decided that it would be interesting to creat my own fashion blog and see what people's responses are. Anyways, after viewing a few of the SS06 runway shows I've noticed a lot of the dresses have the turtle neck style. Or just the ones that covers up to the neck. I think this kind of style is much better/sexier than the ones that cuts down into the chest area. Or the ones that shows off your clevage, possibly making you look trashy, that is if you're wearing it wrong. This is a great example:

Jessica Simpson, wearing Michael Kors at the CFDA Awards: It's kind of short... but just a little.
Anyways, what do you think? If you had to choose would it be the Turtle neck or the V-neck?

SS06 Chanel: It's all about black & white.

SS06 Jean Paul Gaultier: Lovelyyy (click for a larger, better view)

Another one from SS06 Jean Paul Gautltier: A whole lotta turtle neck style was seen on this runway

SS06 YSL: lots&lots of ruffles.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker