Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pfurrrr...

Leopard prints are big on this season's fall runways, along with fur, fur and more fur. I personally don't like to wear the cat print, or fur, but some designers just have a way of making them look so damn good on the runways. Don't ya think?

FW06 Alessandro Dell'Acqua

FW06 Blumarine: The jacket is adorable!

FW06 Carolina Herrera: Thoes are actually flower prints, but they look cat prints inspired.

FW06 Louis Vuitton

FW06 Kenzo: Leopard craze

FW06 Nina Ricci: Fur gloves

FW06 Giles: I would never put that thing on me.

FW06 Gucci

FW06 Roberto Cavalli:I really like this mix.

FW06 Marc Jacobs

FW06 Anna Sui

FW06 Tory Burch

FW06 Prada

My Favorite Find:

FW06 Jasmin de Milo: Stam makes it look so sexy and sylish. I just wanna snatch the whole outfit off of her and runaway...

Thoes fur hats on Louis Vuitton & Blumarine looks so adorable, I'm actually considering buying one. Anyone planning on buying a leopard print jacket for fall? I'm not sure if I have the guts to wear one...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh those are all adorable! i am loving the trashy chic feel (if that's possible) it looks so laid back ..yet stuck up.. something that cannot be reached without leopard..rawr.. haha.. Buy a jacket and be proud of it!

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker