Monday, January 08, 2007

call me lame?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
discoo
i'm one of thoes people that enjoy looking through old magazines. or maybe i'm the only one, idk. but spring/summer is approaching and so i was looking through the june/july issue of teenvogue- from two thousand and freakin five. i was fresh out of eight grade then, and had little knowledge of fashion. anyways, that's not even the point. this issue has photoshoots that are just alluring and makes me wish so badly that is was summer. especially now since we have to study all thoes piles of notes and books because of a thing called midterms. what i want more than anything right now is to be in a beautiful bathing suit, lying down in the white warm sand by the beach, sipping on some delish tropical fruit drink. yeah, sounds good to me. i am dreading next week. uggh!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i love these fifties-style bikinis.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
it's almost skirt season&we like sexy legs...one more thing. this leg-toner exercise is amazing- because it actually works! actually, i've only done it twice so far, but i swear my thighs looked smaller after. maybe it was just an illusion after all that loss of oxygen? it says you'll start seeing differences after 10 days.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree I would rather be lying on the beach and relaxing in the sun instead of getting ready for exams.
blah.ha ha your not the only one who likes to look back at old magazines I often take a look at the old issues too.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have the issue of teenvogue!
such a classic magazine, I never get tired of it

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mm that was one of my favourite issues of teen vogue

5:50 PM  
Blogger Cathi Cohen said...

omg i so want to be on summer break! my finals are in 10 (school) days!!! :(
how much better would it be to be tanning?

6:46 PM  
Blogger Rory said...

Those sweaters in the second las picture are too cute! I want one. I tried the leg toner and, man, I am sooo out of shape!

8:23 PM  
Blogger molly said...

i totally do that to! i never throw away magazines, ive got probably around 500, mostly rolling stones and people magazines though.

and yeah luke wilsons ahhhight too

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teenv is getting more and more generic by the second. it used to be a lot better than it is now. :(

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker