Saturday, January 20, 2007

okay, i'll admit it..

untitled
i am obssesed with cate blanchett. she looks stunning in everything she wears and her role as katherine hepburn in the aviator was just too incredibly well-played. there is an upcomming movie on bob dylan called i'm not there, where seven different characters will embody a different aspect of the musician's life and work. and cate blanchett is to be playing one of thoes bob dylan characters (pic at the very bottom, left corner). christian bale, richard gere, heath ledger and ben wishaw are also to be playing dylan. anyways, doesn't she look stunning in that green dries van doten?

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss V. said...

I never saw the Aviator, but I think Cate looks gorgeous in it! Nice ads, by the way. Dolce & Gabbana has the most interesting ones.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Tru said...

yeah she really does look stunning

10:48 AM  
Blogger discotheque confusion said...

the two K/Cates!

I love Ms Moss's outfit here! I have a picture of it on my bedroom wall, she just looks very casual and natural and unmossy!

as for Cate, you're right, she looks great at the moment, and I'm looking forward to seeing NOtes on a Scandal.

Though I'm looking forward to Im Not There even more. So excited!

Anyway, my point was...

I've tagged you to tell us five things we don't already know about you.

So check my blog and all will be revealed...

S xx

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those shorts are great, but they do tend to look different in a pic from real life. i bought shorts that look exactly like those from urban outfitters. they are really comfy and easy to wear.

wide legged pants are a great sight among a sea of skinnys. i think that victor&rolf dress would look amazing in a plummish color.

ha. in the picture with kate, everyone seems to be staring at her gorgeous jeans.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

This week I watched her in the movie Veronica Guerin. Her performance was verrrrry good! My mom said: She plays so good that you forget every other character that plays in the movie. And I must agree with that.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker