Friday, July 07, 2006

Christian Lacroix.

his fall collection amazed me the most out of the fw06 couture collection. I just lovedd everything about his collection. The tights, the details, the colors, the coats and the dresses were so amazingly designed and unique. All of them are just so amazing to look at. I picked out some of my favorites, which was hard to do because every one of them is fabulous! Enjoy!

I love this. I think it's very rare that a long sleeved ballerina dress could actually look adorable and sexy.

the shoes are gorgeous. the details are great. & I just love how it blends in with the tights.

It has a lot of details, but it doens't look over done at all. Everything just fits together perfectly.

If I could afford it, this would certainly be my prom dress.

drooooooool. I don't know where I would wear this to but I'd buy it anyways. It'd make a good wedding dress.

& the bride

The man is a genius. What's you're pick?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my fav is the gold dress with the BRIGHT blue tights.. the tights just pop!

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loooove the hair!

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the details just popopopop!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker