Monday, January 22, 2007

couture.

spring2007 couture shows are out!! check out christian dior, valentino and elie saab! i haven't had any time to actually look at these, but things are looking pretty good. john galliano produces another set of outstanding, fabulous, totally inspirational and unique designs that you can't take your eyes off. valentino's collection was very classic valentino and every piece, so soft, elegant and dreamy, are bound to make your mouth water. as for elie saab, flowing gowns in metallic shades and the sofest shades of blue, black and pink- thank god there were no more gold!

es
elie saab
valentino
valentino
untitled
last but not least, sharlom harlow at christian dior- so amazing, takes my breath away!

10 Comments:

Blogger mareGa said...

I'm feeling like the only human around here who's not crazy about Shalom...

12:42 AM  
Blogger Miss V. said...

John Galliano is THE crazies THE most talented THE most creative person who has ever lived. His couture show is PURE genius! I can't wait to see the other shows!

Can you tell how excited I am? :)

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you imagine a Volvo designed by women and for women?. I invite to discover it in my blog to you. ;0)

Robert Vandenbego
Madrid, Spain

5:23 AM  
Blogger Maddy said...

I don't know if you've done this yet, but if you haven't, then you are to reveal six unusual things about yourself. Then, you tag five other people to do the same.

8:07 AM  
Blogger -S said...

of course, i believe that brand news best album was your favourite weapon, and best song ever? seventy times 7 of course. from the new abulm their best song is the archers bows havew broken and luca.

5:14 PM  
Blogger -S said...

oh, and yes, john nolan is cute too, especially with glasses.

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHRISTIAN DIOR IS A GENIOUS! I had my eyes stuck to it for like 5 minuted haha! Well if you find time you could check out my blog!

http://tallones.blogspot.com/

5:32 PM  
Blogger molly said...

hahaha dior went a bit dramatic but what else is new?

i like the laciness of the valentino, but not how you can see STRAIGHT through it hahaha

8:32 PM  
Blogger discotheque confusion said...

wow! Irina works yellow so well! It just suits her. lucky.

Givenchy and Lacroix are my favourites. I love the first pic. Imagine being able to say you designed that! Its a bit like an ostrich on MD!

..but in a good way, of course!

Must admit, this is my first year of really being aware of Couture! I like what I see!

S xx

1:43 PM  
Blogger luxuryduck said...

origami couture! i can't even fantom the precision of his workshop.


love from sydney,

luxuryduck

http://luxuryduck.blogspot.com/

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker