Tuesday, January 30, 2007

youre' it.

cl
i've been tagged by several bloggers to reveal six things about me so here it goes

1. i have a terrible phobia of ladybugs.. and all other insects, but ladybugs are number one

2. i'm obsessed with the i.c. honeydew green tea and cheddar broccoli soup from panera

3. after highschool, i plan on moving to nyc to go to design school (fit, parsons?)

4. i can move my pinky toe without moving all others

5. sweep is my all time favorite series, i love lord of the rings and i also have some love for star wars

6. for some reason i really want to get my eyebrows pierced.

4 Comments:

Blogger discotheque confusion said...

ooh, I can do the toe thing too!

..It's a little weird though! haa...

as for ladybirds-but they're so cute!

S xx

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like little kids, ladybugs are soo cute on the outside, but as you look closer, theyre freakin scary.

i actually want to move to ny and to parsons for a part of my hs career.

i can also move my pinky toe without the others.

a few things in common? maybe...

4:01 PM  
Blogger Model Citzen said...

Wow, those are some talented pinkies!

Consider our links swapped Miss Allure

6:27 PM  
Blogger indigomast said...

rational fear..lol those ladybugs are vicious!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker