Monday, March 19, 2007

i love you so much that it hurts my head.

once again i'm in search for some new shoes to last me through summer. i don't buy a pair of shoes unless i fall hard for it, because if i don't, it's bound to end up in the back of the closet, which is a complete waste of money. now on to my new obsession, these were looooooove at first sight. aren't they just lovely and beyond gorgeous?! these are from marni, is it possible not to fall in love with anything marni?, selling for $624.
624
now, who isn't in love with these marc jacobs petal heels? these sell for $432, but remember thoes high slouch boots that sold for $1250? gosh, i want one sooo bad, but too bad they're sold out, not that i would ever be able to afford thousand dollar shoes.. i'm extremely jealous of thoes who own one.
432
p11152755_ph_hero
if you fell in love with the shoes that natalia vodianova wore on the vogue march07 shoot, then consider marc by marc jacobs for $265.
265
if you haven't noticed, i'm obsessed with studs. so what's not to love about these studded flats from marc jacobs? ($575)
575.
although i'm not very fond of this girl's style, sienna miller seems to be wearing, carrying and owning everything i've been lusting after lately. i've spotted her multiple times carrying the embellished burberry clutch, which i'm madly in love with, and then she goes out and wears the burberry roped tank top, which i posted a few posts back. i'm probably going to blow up if i see her wearing thoes marni wedges, but i highly doubt that will happen.
sienna
sources: net-a-porter.com, popsugar.com

31 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

completely in love with those white studded Marc Jacobs flats, those definitely will not go in the back of your closet! love

8:26 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I LOVE the mj petal heels, they're so amazing I might just pass out

9:12 PM  
Blogger Emilieee said...

Oh...MJ petal heels are so beautiful! I love the busberry roped tank top too. Simple and just nice.

You've got a good taste and amazing blog. I'm adding this blog to my blogroll :)

1:27 AM  
Blogger stilettoheights said...

the white marc jacobs are hot!!!

I agree with you about Sienna...not a huge fan, though every once in a while she just shines and I see what all the fuss is about.

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last year I fell in love with Marc's fall boots and heels. so amazing.
those marni sandals prove that you don't need a 6 inch skinny heel for an awesome shoe.
and for a more acurate version of the natali vodianova shoe, go to uo-the marc jacobs booties/mocassins are more slouchy and fitted than the oens used in vogue.

1:36 PM  
Blogger maya said...

i love the srappy heels and the slouch boots. i dont like the first ones at all, they remind me of orthopedic(sp?) shoes.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Miss V. said...

I'm not crazy about those shoes, I like the 2nd pair best.

And that clutch is LOVE!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely love the strappy Marni wedges. And Marc's sweet studded flats. Mmm!! Perfect for summer.

8:19 AM  
Blogger MarĂ­a said...

I love the vest Sienna is wearing in the last pic.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Lana said...

I love the yellow shoes from MJ!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Tru said...

cool post...those shoes are fab

12:56 PM  
Blogger -S said...

my favourite of them all? the second ones. love them.

3:13 PM  
Blogger mareGa said...

The studded Marc Jacobs flats. Gorgeous.

11:45 PM  
Blogger irene^^ said...

Hi! the marc jacobs boots are me more incredible thing that i've seen!!
i really like your blog, so i link you, please take a look to my blog

7:25 AM  
Blogger Q said...

Those Marc Jacobs heels are something else (though I'm not a big fan of the chunky sandal). And a note on your post about SJP's new line... I think there should be a rule that you can only start your own fashion line if you know how to sew !

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the shoes.

Como visit my new blog ( and the old one ) :).

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Though I love SJP and her classic-with-a-twist style, I COMPLETELY agree with Q. In fact, I couldn't agree more. Amen!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Flavia Flanders said...

wow...
that flats are amazing!!!!!!!
cya,
+molly g.+

7:22 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i like the marc jacobs ones, quite fantabulous

12:10 PM  
Blogger molly said...

looove the third pair!
and sorry, hope i didnt spoil antm for you!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Carissa Duhamel said...

The Marni wedges are beautiful, and Sienna Miller is disgusting.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Ella Gregory said...

i would kill for the second pair

11:15 AM  
Blogger fashionnerd said...

the marni wedges and studded MJ.... i think i've found my new lemming... <3

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In love with those flats. Esp. the white one!

7:13 AM  
Blogger molly said...

hahaha your three favorite are my three LEAST favorite!
CRAZY

and i still cant get over how much i LOOOVE your header

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I freaking adore Marc Jacobs.
and that cropped tan jacket Sienna's wearing in the second pic. So adorable!

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Portugal. O live in Portugal.

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all of those especially the marc jacobs! Good post.

10:40 AM  
Blogger -ciao bella- said...

I would absolutey die if I had that clutch by Burberry xx

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blue studded flats by MJ are heavenly. I like the whole 'these shoes are a lot of money, but the edges are fraying, which makes me cooler than you' kind of vibe they have got going.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Poshhh said...

ah i LOVE those marc jacobs petal heels
they would look so pretty
with the dress i just bought
for prom
if only they were cheaper
sigh

um one question
what is sienna wearing in that picture on the left
she like has no pants on
hah


xxxxx

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker