Friday, February 02, 2007

my exicitment, it's overwhelming.

ny fashion week has officially started! check out the rtw fall07 collection from bcbg max azria, douglas hannant, nicole miller, rag&bone and yigal azrouël. be sure to keep checking back cause there's so much more to come!
00130m
rag&bone; favorite looks were both worn by irina. love the tough-military feel to the outfits and thoes shoes on the right- i must buy some for fall.
00140m
yigal azrouël; very loose and casual. it's usually all black and grey for me in the fall, but the green and mustard yellow combination is one that i will be trying out.
looks like things brightened up a bit compared to last years

10 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

Oeh, love the outfit from Yigal! The color combination is just so right! And the glasses give the outfit a 'smart' look.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little bit of the same color scheme, the glasses are wonderful, the jacket looks great. Everything is really relatable. I want to see something exciting and different. I hope i can rely on marc!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love irina!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

I love the second irina look, the blazer is awesome! fashion week = <3

10:36 PM  
Blogger a said...

i love the yigal azrouël outfit, especially the glasses

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog. How do you change the post title font ? I love yours.

I am going to add you to my links.

7:54 AM  
Blogger -S said...

looooved Yigal's show. It was ah-mazing!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fashion week is such an exiting part of the year. I'm REALLY looking forward to Paris.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Carissa Duhamel said...

Loved Yigal Azrouël, it reminded me of Yvan.

8:48 AM  
Blogger holly said...

Irina is gorgeous

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker