Friday, March 02, 2007

spring.

i saw this shiny green H&M jacket from the 100 under $100 piece in Vogue and it immediately caught my eye. doesn't it just seem perfect for thoes rainy days? but, it is from H&M and it might not look as good in real life. everything just looks better in a magazine and plus the amazing jessica stam is modeling it. i am so glad that the snowing and winter is almost over, and am very exciting for spring to be beginning. i just can't wait to go shopping for thoes peep-toed flats and gladiator sandals! plus are we not all eager to just wear some nice light, loose fitting clothes- the heavy layerings of fall were just wearing me down.
100 under 100
100 under 100.1
also i am very excited to be joining Classy Couture, it's abosolutely fab and everyone should join- esp if you love fashion!!

14 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

Ooh, I can't wait to wear dresses (I think still with tights)! H&M has so many cute ones <3. Jessica S. looks really good in that coat.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Flashy_Shades said...

look at that stam, thrifting it up
very chic

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unfortunately no my school dosn't offer Fashion Classes cause our school is so small.
The idea though is great! I do have a sewing machine.
I'm just not that great at it yet.
-Thanks.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Q said...

Everything from H+M always looks better in a magazine. It's still a great store for steals and quirky pieces, but I'm always disappointed when I go into a store and I find that the blazer on Angela Lindvall doesn't look that great under the harsh glare of H+M lightbulbs.

1:19 PM  
Blogger MarĂ­a said...

^ I agree with you. It'a shame, isn't it?

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ciggys blow. they should all be replaced with a flower. k?

that h&m jacket looks oh so shiny!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Flavia Flanders said...

wow.. i love green and i see is very in this days.
see ya,
+molly g.+

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the new layout/header!!!
VOGUE = STUNNING

5:17 PM  
Blogger Madelene said...

I saw that in H&M and it's actually very cute. Very 60's

12:27 AM  
Blogger Tru said...

cool post....that jackets is so chic....love it

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVE the green rain coat! So sweet. Most definitely H&M stuff has more appeal when it appears in a glossy, but there are some gems that wear well. I think it depends too on who's wearing it.

10:06 AM  
Blogger -S said...

love the new banner!

3:49 PM  
Blogger T said...

allure i love your blog! and that h&m jacket is so cute

6:40 PM  
Blogger Model Citzen said...

I saw this jacket up close yesterday, and it's okay. Definately cute, but i'm not sure it would hold out for more than a season. But thats okay I suppose... Ps. Love the header!!! I need one :(

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker