Saturday, February 17, 2007

if you happen to have three grand..

4705-2823
(what was once $4705 is now knocked down to $2823)
it wouldn't be such a bad idea to spend it all on this miumiu hand-painted dress. but oh boy, even while wearing the gorgeous dress and feeling gorgeous, i know that the big three and triple zero will be countinuously flashing in my mind. would you ever be willing to spend so much on a piece of clothing? how about a bag- it's ridiculous how expensive some of thoes are, but yet so gorgeous and tempting..
480-192
i love bleached jeans and i might even be bold and purchase white jeans for this summer. lovely bleached chloé jeans for $192.
chloe 3400, 2040
if you don't want to spend the three grand on that miumiu dress, then you should consider spending it on this beautiful chloé leather jacket, selling for $2040. and then you could spend the rest of the money on..
pirate boots
vivienne westwood pirate boots! $411, $611 at styledrops.com *sigh* i want you so bad
rest of products from net-a-porter.com

12 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

<3 love the Chloé leather jacket. And H&M has white (skinny)jeans too, but much more affordable :)!

2:35 AM  
Blogger Tru said...

I wish I could spend all that money on something but I know I never will not with all the college payments I will soon be making in the future......the only things I would consider spending a couple hundred on is a classic bag (perhaps Chanel) and manolos

8:53 AM  
Blogger Ella Gregory said...

wow i love that dress. its stunning but very expensive.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Q said...

That jacket and those BOOTS. Call it vanity, but I WANT WANT WANT.

Great blog, willing to trade links?

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check my blog before the pictures disappear!!!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Model Citzen said...

i really like those jeans. I haven't worn a pair of white jeans in years! I think i'm going to get a skinny pair this summer.

5:22 PM  
Blogger molly said...

oh my god ive never looked at bleached jeans this way before (aka with lust in my eyes)

three grand...no id never spend that much on an article of clothing. but that miu miu dress is tempting!

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought a Chanel bag from a boutique and they asked if I wanted to be on their mailing list so thats when I signed up for their Chanel Catalogue.
But I love that Chloe Jacket! It looks like one I tried on in Versace but different cause it wasn't a Chloe .
For the dress I think I might be to afraid to wear it cause it dose coast so much. haha.

6:25 PM  
Blogger discotheque confusion said...

bloody hell!

clothes are so expensive. I would never even consider buying that Miu Miu dress, as much as I love it, because obviously the price tag, but also, I don't think its the kind of dress you could wear again and again.

I can understand why people pay a lot of money on bags though. These are more "investment" items. Although I'd be more likely to buy one for about £500, rather than some of the "IT Bags" you see selling for £3000!

S xx

5:43 AM  
Blogger Poshhh said...

lovvee the dress no matter what it costs
i just moved here from sydney, australia and am new to the whole blogging thing
any advice?
xx

7:11 AM  
Blogger mareGa said...

The Chloè leather jacket is awesome...
If I had the money, I wouldn't mind to spend that money on a dress. Only on a great classic dress.

10:18 PM  
Blogger SheIsClassyCouture said...

Doll,
You are cordially invited to join Classy Couture. My time is being cut short, but tell BlondeGoddessCouture that I asked you to join.
Sincerely,
SheIsClassyCouture

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker