Sunday, August 24, 2008

00270m
mcqueen
00510m

so, who's going to don the lace this fall? even if i wanted to give it a go, i probably wouldn't be able to find any decent lace around where i live. but, i am giving the lace leggings a serious thought. wasn't so fond of them back when karl lagerfeld did them for his spring collection, but this girl below me looks so chic with them, it's hard to resist.

louiselace3
lace2

these two pictures above are from this lovely site- garance doré.
it's got some beautiful captures of street style, which reminds me that fashion week is coming in just a few days. i cannot wait for the collections... and the pictures of the paris vogue team.

sources: http://www.garancedore.fr/, style.com

for anyone who cares- the radiohead concert was fuckingincredible! greatest night of my life. it was painful waiting, ran like hell for the pit and got rail right in front of ed. i was so close to all of them, i want to relive it again. here's the setlist and and a performance of 15 step. i still can't believe i got to hear a wolf at the door!! highlights are bolded.

1. 15 step

2. There There
3. Morning Bell
4. All I Need
5. Pyramid Song
6. Nude
7. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
8. The Gloaming
9. National Anthem
10. Wolf at the Door
11. Faust Arp
12. Exit Music (for a film)
13. Jigsaw Falling into place
14. Idioteque
15. Climbing up the walls
16. Bodysnatchers
17. How to Disappear Completely

18. Videotape
19. Paranoid Android
20. Dollars & Cents
21. Reckoner
22. Street Spirit (fade out)

23. House of cards
24. Lucky
25. Everything in its right place




14 Comments:

Blogger María said...

You're so lucky for having seen Radiohead live. They must be awesome! 15 step is one of my faves from In Rainbows.

BTW, I'll be wearing lace this winter.

6:40 AM  
Blogger moded'amour said...

beautiful, love the third picture

8:39 AM  
Blogger Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Oh, I love all of the lace--especially the cream toned lace. I heard H&M has some lace leggings...

12:14 PM  
Blogger Kira Aderne said...

Those shots are fantastic, this Prada collection is a dream and i do love your profile photo! so great scarf! very classy!

a kiss!!!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Style Spot said...

I love all of this lace! I have to find myself some lace clothing. And you're so lucky to have seen Radiohead live..I am so happy that you enjoyed it, dear!

xxx

1:35 PM  
Blogger Ella Gregory said...

The thing about lace is I probably will only wear it for this season, and I don't want to spend a lot on it. And cheap lace is not nice. So I may just give this look a miss.

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really great post )))thanks for amazing pictures and info )

6:19 AM  
Blogger Iñaki said...

I think it should be not-so-easy to find decent and affordable lace anywhere this season. But hey, we love a challenge, don't we?

xx

5:55 AM  
Blogger discotheque confusion said...

ha, i'm just looking at these garance dore pics on my other browser!

woudl love the one day go to a radiohead gig.. they're meant to be one of those "lifechanging" gigs, aren't they?

10:11 AM  
Blogger SICK. said...

oh, i have some lace tights, i got them at urban outfitters !


x.
jessica

7:37 PM  
Blogger Bojana said...

I HATED the Prada show. HATED it. I thought it was kind of gross and not subtle at all.

But yay for lace. I have myself bought lace tights when I was in my Aggy phase, they are great. http://powerrangersgo.blogspot.com/2006/12/lace-is-new-opaque.html

Lovee

2:04 AM  
Blogger Diana Coronado said...

That is soo cute !!

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas is fast approaching, the company launched 10-day preferential wholesale prices, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 28, handbags$ 22, iphone $ 160, Camera$170,
Hoodies$29, jackets$29, Underwears$10,Outerwear$29,sweaters $ 26, belt $ 7, jeans $ 26, Hats $ 7, Sunglasses $ 7, watches $ 24,.our website: www.shanshantrade.com

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker