Tuesday, January 30, 2007

trousers and such.

trousers
saw these trousers from acne jeans and at first glance, i really wanted them and thought they were the loveliest trousers. not so sure now, because they seem like one of thoes things where you try them on and they look horrific. i bet it wouldn't look so good if her knees were bent and she was pulling on that belt strap. then maybe i'm wrong. love it or hate it?

acne jeans
there's something i really like about this one. i wouldn't wear the boots with it though.
acne jeans 2
the color is nice, looks like it has a nice loose fit. i think it's thoes boots that makes the outfit look so good.
acnejeans8
thoes shorts reminds me alot of prada. not a huge fan of jean jackets but love it here.
acnejeans 4
color of thoes jeans are great, but that granny look from the last one kind of ruined it for me.
source: acnejeans.com

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really like the model for the trousers. the hair just makes the outfit sad for me. the trousers i like, but i wonder if it would engulf someone who was on the shorter side.

i actually like the shorts oufit better than the prada ones. the last capris look really unflattering. that last look is the reminiscence of a female 50 year old harry potter with some kind of magical face cream. (yuck)

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the skirt and high shorts ♥

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah that would be pretty cool if that was actually my closet but sadly it's not.

ew i would never wear those jeans that have like the ganny look no.
The Shorts I like tho.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

I like the loose dress, but I'm not very impressed with their other stuff.

3:51 AM  
Blogger MarĂ­a said...

I don't think that kind of high waisted trousers fit anyone. But I like the shorts.

4:48 AM  
Blogger discotheque confusion said...

For me, it was the nipples that ruined the last picture! But granny comes second!

I had the same reaction to the first two pictures. I always see stuff that i love by acne in magazines, but they're always very cleverly styled, and I haven't seen any in "real life".

The pictures are preeety to look at though, so its an eyepleasing post!

S xx

9:59 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

i don't like the trousers but i love the high waisted skirts x

10:48 AM  
Blogger a said...

i love the dress, it's very cute. the name- acnejeans kind of sucks, i don't really want to be wearing something acne on my skin!

11:20 AM  
Blogger molly said...

most of the clothes on the page (especially the first pants) could only be pulled off my kate moss.

and the last picture is really scary

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pants just look like mom jeans to me.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker