Friday, February 02, 2007

out of the black.

narcisco rodriguez
do it yourself/feb07 vogue
this green daisy dress from narcisco rodriguez is just beautiful. i would really like to stroll down the street on a sunny day wearing this one sometime.
carry the day
carry the day/feb07vogue
for spring i'm thinking of blue metallic for my nails. i haven't been able to located the one used in this photoshoot, but i think a similar one will do just fine.
i heard jennifer hudson was going on be on the cover of the march07 issue of vogue. *sigh* i was deperately hoping for a real cover.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rory said...

That nail polish color is divine! I have never seen one quite like that!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

Kinky, blue metallic nailpolish! On the picture it looks really tough.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nix the belt, and that dress is divine! it's not my fault that huge waist belts are making me sickkk. Seeing it in the windows of bebe is enough for me. I love that model's pixie cut. She looks wonderful. the shoes are also rockin! if youre going to try the blue metallic nails, it's tough not to stray away from making it look tacky. keeping nails short and neat always make any nail color awesome. that dark metallic color is amazing though!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Ohh I really like the blue nailpoish. Also, Jennifer Hudson is not going to be on the cover of March 2007 I mean Anna Wintour still runs that mag and Jennifer is not a style icon or anything....

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of the celebrities that were on vogue aren't really "style icons" either. jenifer aniston, angelina jolie, the list can go on... Their style is very mediocre, in fact. I am very confused about wintour. I can't seem to wonder how much she may be silently ridiculed for the horrible covers she allows.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker