Thursday, July 20, 2006

crazy illusions

Pieces of clothings that gives off some kind off an illusion are very interesting to look at. They are so uniquely designed & it's brilliant!

FW06 A.F. Vandevorst: I'm not sure if I like this one. The little suit that's attached to the white top looks like it's a pouch for mini-me. (i hate the shoes. blah.)

FW06 Lanvin: The black dress blends into the grey dress as a very simple design. & that's what i love about it.

FW06 Billes Rosie: This one is my favorite. It gives off the illusion that she has a very tiny small waist. It's amazing because it really really does look like she has a very small waist with white cloth tied around it. It kinda freaks me out. But it'd be amazing to have a small waist like that :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Frapp said...

Last one's definitely my favourite.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lanvin is my favorite! Finally soemthing original and beautiful at the same time! it's even fun to look at. *drooool*

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker