Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Brighten Up.

Obviously, this year's Fall runways has been crowded with dark pieces. It is almost impossible to find a collection where black is not the key color. So, to stand out from the rest of the crowd this fall & winter, shall we brighten things up a bit?

FW06 Matthew Williamson

FW06 Derek Lam: Guess who this model is..

RIP HEATHER BRATTON. FW06 Marni: This one reminds me of the one that SJP wore in Paris in Sex&TheCity.

FW06 Balenciaga

FW06 Chanel

FW06 Chloe: Is there anything Snejana Onopka doesn't look good in?

FW06 Nina Ricci

FW06 Versace

FW06 Bill Blass

FW06 Lanvin: worn beautifully by Irina

They're all pretty adorable and wearable on the streets, just not affordable. :(

By the way, I lovedd Lanvin and Versace's collection this season.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the idea of color in the fall months. The lanvin coat is spectacular.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Aulelia said...

That white Balenciaga coat is hideous. I dont care what British Vogue says -- volume is rank!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ I think the balenciaga coat is beautiful..just doesn't seem exciting anymore...(too many mags sporting it..)LOVELOVELOVE The marni coat! STunning color..and heather bratton looks beautiful..RIP! *tear* finally glad that you updated! i was waiting patiently! hehe

2:28 PM  
Blogger alluretone said...

I guess it all depends on their taste. I personally love the Balenciaga coat, even though it would look horrible on me.

I hate Gauchos.

And Anonymous, I'm sorry for not updating sooner. Thanks for borthering to come back though, even though it's been like two weeks!

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..yeah..your's and fashionolgie's are the two blogs that i always check first when i log on to ANY computer! i was sad to see Ms. Puerto Rico staring at me each time i checked! haha.. love your site.. continue to blog!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker